KIKO Cosmetics Launches Infinity Eyeshadow Clics System


Hey Beauties!

Kiko will be launching this eyeshadow system soon called "Clics" it will be available for purchase on the 25th of September.
I really like the name "Clics" because its like you can click the eyeshadows into a customizable palette but the letters also mean something Composability, Liberty, Innovation, Colour and System Select I just think that is such a great idea. There will be 108 eyeshadows to choose from with a variety of different palettes to contain your eyeshadows, £3.90 for a 3 Palette, £4.90 for a 4 Palette, £9.90 for a 9 Palette and £15.90 for a 24 palette. The eyeshadows themselves will cost £4.90 each which to me that seems like an amazing deal because you will only be spending around £117 for the 24 palette whereas if you were to purchase a MAC palette will be £150 for only 15 eyeshadows.

I really like the amount of different textures you will be able to buy: matte, satin, metallic and pearly, as often with more affordable makeup everything seems to be shimmery but this refreshing to see a full range of textures

You can purchase these palettes from Kiko on the 25th of September at kikocosmetics.co.uk or from Kiko Stores



What do you think of this new palette?
Will you be trying it?
Leave a comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

10 comments:

  1. These look really cool! I love the look of some of the colours x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt09:34

    Lovely colors. I haven't tried KIKO eye shadows yet, but their nail polishes was a bit of a disappointment for me. Great skin care though :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma Rose14:31

    I've not tried any KIKO products before, if they're good quality I'll definitely be giving it a go! xxx

    http://wearmorecolour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Icaria16:59

    Ooo these look amazing! I've never tried this brand since it's not available in Canada but it sure looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully you will be able to get them in the US/Canada soon they are pretty awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are really good quality its worth giving them a go? x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ive not tried much either but this really did interest me i thought i did want to try them

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the colours but i really do need a more neutral palette x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah07:20

    I love KIko.. so far most of the products I tried works perfectly an dthe limited edition packaging always nice. Since we not lucky enough to have Kiko in SE Asia.. (and most awesome brands for that matter) I stock up on my Kiko everytime I go back to Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charley21:50

    I've heard good things about KIKO and now I really want one of these! xx

    beauty-robot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!