Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres

Hey Beauties!

I got the  Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres yesterday from House of Fraser because i had heard so much about them how they were an all in one product.
It is claimed that these are Stains, Lipstick and Gloss all in one and I have to agree with everyone i think i may have found a new favourite product. Knowing me i bought the one that was the most purple haha. Violet Edition No.1 is a deep plum with literally stains so much i had it on my hand last night seeing how it was and it is still there as the stain wont go away so if you have trouble with colours staying this could be for you.

When i first seen it i thought it was quite a small bottle and for YSL I thought it would be rather expensive but for the product quality and amount of pigmentation this product has I think its quite a good little deal as you only need a tiny bit for your whole lips. For this product I would suggest you use a lip brush because it is quite messy but for on the go its fine, just watch out because it does stain so if you get it outside your lips.....well you're stained.

The Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres sell for £22.50 from YSL and comes with 6ml of product but due to high pigmentation and nature of the product I think its totally worth it.
You can also order them from the Yves Saint Laurent Beauty Site


Below is No.1 Violet Edition 


        


What do you think of these? Have you tried them?
Worth the Money?
Leave a comment!

I'm happy to answer any and all questions, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA
If you like my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!
Andrew James

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

8 comments:

  1. I do quite like these, I find mine is quite drying on my lips though .  I get around 3 hours before I need to top up the colour, I would buy them again as I love the tube!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you use a lip balm under it it seems to make it less drying :D would be cool to try :P
    i really want more haha xx
    Thanks for commenting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The MA did give me a good tip, she said I should use Touche Eclat on the outside of my lips to highlight before using my lip liner, it does actually make my lips look plumper which is great!  I'll try using a good balm underneath tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome that is actually a good tip! :D hehe i love Touche Eclat :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is crazy pigmented! If I wasn't so bad with stains I would give it a try. My luck tho I would get it somewhere on the outside of my lips and be stained ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jordan Cournoyer20:44

    what a gorgeous color! wish we could see it on your lips

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity  -

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe thanks! ill try and post one tomorrow hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just use a brush and im sure it will be ok :D they have some really gorgeous colours tbh xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!