Sleek MakeUP launching CC Cream March 2014


Hey Beauties!

Sleek MakeUP is set to launch to launch a brand new product to their line, previously they launched the somewhat successful BB cream.
If youre a regular reader you will know im not to keen on the whole BB and CC cream thing just simply because they are far too westernised and not like the original BB creams of Asia and Germany.

CC stands for "Colour Correction" they are supposed to contain ingredients which treat, correct, and conceal imperfections such as redness and sallow skin.
The Sleek MakeUP CC Cream contains vitamin C and colour adaptive technology to brighten skin, its said to be quite a moisturising formula so that tend to be mean more oils sometimes so it might not be that amazing on oily skin but better for drier skin types

The new Sleek MakeUP CC Cream contains SPF29 for protection against UVA and UVB rays and is available in fair, light, medium and dark priced at £8.99.



What do you think of CC Creams?
Will you be trying this one?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

11 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge fan of BB and CC creams either but I really like Sleek so I might be tempted to give this one a try :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not a fan either but this sounds good so i might give it a try even though there is a limited shade range

      Delete
  2. I havent tried a CC cream yet, can you believe it? x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know neither have i haha i tried one of the westernised BB creams i wasnt happy but i tried that Dr Jart BB cream and it was pretty good if not a little grey

      Delete
  3. Why on earth is it SPF29? Why not just make it 30! I haven't been a fan of BB creams at all because I need some coverage to try and hide my redness and scaring and they just don't touch it at all but I would definitely be interested to give a CC cream a try

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the exact same! why SPF 29? haha i dont think a lot of people are fans because they just seem like glorified tinted moisturisers

      Delete
  4. I have never tried a CC cream but for £8.99 I will give it a go! I love your blog, always so many great tips!
    Beth x

    http://www.thebritishgirl.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bethan im glad to help! and youre right at £8.99 youre not loosing out really

      Delete
  5. Not a huge fan of the whole BB/CC thing either, but sleek have a great range of shades so i'm excited! Xx

    www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i totally agree im not a fan of the whole 3 shades suits everyone because thats never the case

      Delete
  6. I'll def. give this a try - I currently have two BB Creams in my rotation (Maybelline & Skin79) which work beautifully for me and am keen to add a CC cream after not having much luck with the L'Oreal one as it turned out too dark (though formula was nice).
    Kat
    http://mountainbeauty2013.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!