Illamasqua Beguile Pure Pigment Review


Hey Beauties! 

As all you regular readers will know that i am obsessed with Illamasqua, they are such an amazing brand not only for their products but also the way they value their customers and loyal fans of the brand something i don't see a lot of other brands doing.

Colour and Pigmentation

Beguile is my favourite pigment from Illamasqua simply because its so versatile it can be used on the eyes, mixed with lipgloss, used on nails etc, 2014 is all about versatility so its a winner for me. Beguile is described as a light pearl shimmer with flecks of green, blue and pink shimmer. I find that when you apply it dry just as a glitter its just a shimmer thats really it but when you layer it with other products thats when it looks amazing, I often use the Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in particularly "Fantasme" which helps the pigment to stick to the lids and also gives it a litte more pigment. You could also use it with the Sealing Gel that Illamasqua sells and apply that over your eyeshadow.


  
Wear Time

The wear time will vary with this depending on how you use the product, if you mix this with Sealing Gel then you're guaranteed it will last a long time i've used it this way before and it lasted all night at least 6 hours, if you use with on its own dry i wouldn't recommend it because it wont last and you get a lot of fall down and it ends up everywhere.I find it personally works best for me with cream bases like the Illusion D'Ombre because the pigment has something to grab on too.

Top- Pigment with Illusion D'Ombre base
Bottom- Pigment on its own (Dry)
Packaging

I love the versatility of these pigments and the colours but i hate the packaging, its just not good theres no other way to say it. Its bascially a little box that you pull open but you have to be so careful that you don't pull to hard because if you do it goes everywhere and even if you are careful it still goes everywhere and don't get me started on trying to travel with these little containers, they open and go everywhere! I think personally it would be better in a twist top bottle type container as you arnt likely to spill it everywhere while opening it. Aesthetically speaking the packaging is gorgeous and it keeps that Illamasqua shape with the logo on the lip but for practicality the packaging is horrible



Beguile was used on my eyes as a highlight


Price and Where to Buy

The Pure Pigments contain 1.3g of product and they are £16.50 from Illamasqua Counters or online at Illamasqua.com

What do you think of this Pigment?
What is your favourite?
Leave a Comment!




I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

10 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful but the packaging looks like a nightmare, I have to agree!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is a bloody nightmare but the product itself is gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous16:25

    Wow this looks absolutely stunning!! Do you think it would look good on a darker skin? I'm not sure I would know how to use it..

    MyLushBox | YouTube | Bloglovin

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it will look fine, just use it as you want you can apply it to your lids over eyeshadows or use it as a highlight etc

      Delete
  3. Love the look of this, it is so pretty x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not tried anything from Illamasqua yet. I think I need to though. I love sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reminds me of the look Marilyn Monroe had with white lids, really nice.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her i know what you mean i think its a great look if done right :D x

      Delete
  6. This looks gorgeous, been wanting to try Illamasqua for the longest time :-)

    Love, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try this ten im sure you will love it! x

      Delete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!