Murad launching Blemish Clearing Solution

Hey Beauties!

After a break from blogging im back...hopefully haha. Ive been so busy lately with college and my placement i haven't really had time to actually sit down and blog but this little break has done good and i'm ready and raring to get back to it all. 


For my first post back i wanted to tell you all about a new launch i had heard about, if youve been reading my blog in the past year i was introduced to Murad and their system which completely changed my skin as i suffer a lot from blackheads and they were completely cleared up by the Blackhead and Pore Clearing Duo (Full post here)
Blemish Clearing Solution by Murad is a powerful anti-blemish formula which rapidly heals breakouts in just 72 hours but best of all its gentle to your skin. Blemish Clearing Solution can be used by any skin type which is affected by blemishes, clogged pores, excessive oil or shine to reduce existing breakouts and help prevent their return. The non-comedogenic serum clears breakouts while reducing acne-related redness and supports the healing of inflamed, stressed skin. What you will find in this little miricle bottle includes salicylic acid and queen of meadow extract which exfoliates and prevents dead surface skin build up while fighting breakouts; keeps pores clear of blemish-causing bacteria without irritation, tea tree oil which purifies skin and prevents future breakouts and finally a vitamin blend which soothes and supports healing of inflamed skin.



Blemish Clearing Solution sounds promising i really want to try it because it tend to get a few spots here and there and its really annoying because they dont seem to disappear quickly but if this can get rid of them in 72 hours i'm all for that and the fact its kind to your skin as well is just a big bonus

Murad Blemish Clearing Solution is set for launch in March and will be around £39,50


Have you used Murad before?
What is your favourite product?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. angela20:43

    I have never tried their products before. I have really sensitive skin would this be suitable for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this product before but I use the SPF Face Cream from the same range, I really love the idea of the brand being cruelty free and good ingredients etc. I don't really like the product all that much though, but I'd like to try more products because I quite like Murad as a brand. Their products do seem to last aaaages too.


    Sam | www.sprksam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last summer I used a Murad lip balm which was fantastic but never tried any of their other products. When I get stressed, my skin can react sometimes which is not great but sounds like this would be my weapon of choice during those times. Will keep a keen eye out for when it launches. :-)


    Gedlab.com ›› Men's Fashion | Grooming | Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does seem like it would be a great product i cant wait to try it out myself to be honest

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!