Le Blush Creme de Chanel 65 Affinite Review


Hey Beauties!
I thought i would do a review on this blush by Chanel which is something quite luxury for me but i had to buy it because of the hype around it even though it was expensive i am glad i bought it.

Colour and Pigmentation

Usually for me Chanel isnt always the most pigmented brand being that it is quite a "natural look" range but lately i have notice everything in Chanel is starting to become more dramatic from the editorial images in Vogue to the actual products themselves. This blush is called Affinite and is a an intense cool pink its actually described as a "blue pink" but it means the same, i was pleasantly surprised by these blushes because i expected them to be not as pigmented as they were.





Wear Time

I had used this blush on a bride a few months back and found out from her that it had lasted the day. This blush has a cream to powder formula which makes sense as to why it out last so long. Its a very thin texture but i think thats also what goes towards making it last so long as its not to emollient but its not to dry it works the same way as lipsticks like matte lipsticks last longer than creamy ones

Packaging 

I love Chanel packaging if there is one thing other than the product its the packaging i love and Chanel just screams class and sophistication. The blush is held in a small clam shell case which clips shut it has a small mirror which is good for when youre on the god but most of the Chanel compacts contain mirrors. Overall its just a really sturdy compact


Price and Where to Buy

You can purchase the Le Blush Creme de Chanel in 65 Affinite from any Chanel counter in House of Fraser, Debenhams, Harvey Nichols, Selfridges etc as well as online. They are £27 each and contains 2.5g.

The Good and The Bad

The Good? - They have a great formula
The Bad?- They are quite expensive


What do you think of these Blushes?
Do you use Chanel?
Leave a comment!

I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

7 comments:

  1. I currently have this blush on my wishlist. Such pretty colors the range offers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even care about the price tag on this one, it is just too pretty to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha i was the same i was like....i need these! hahaha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the peachy one too! they are gorgeous you should totally get one haha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. expatmuaddict17:17

    I loved the formula of mine, I just finished Revelation (yep the whole thing!) I was obsessed with its peachy perfection! So velvety!!

    Stacey Expat Make-Up Addict

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pigmentation does look great!!ive been so disappointed with Dior lately as they have discontinued my favourite powder blush and the one they have replaced it with has a horrible formula...so i tried more of their powder blushes and the formula was awful..gutted..so I've bought my self some sleek blushes and they seem great & are much cheaper:)but might treat myself to a chanel creme blush:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish it wasn't so expensive because it is super duper gorgeous... I mean, that colour! Perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!