L'Oreal Professionnel Tecni Art Constructor Review

L'Oreal Professionnel Tecni Art Constructor Review

Hey Beauties!

Dont you agree that sometimes there are just products that you try for the first time and they end up becoming one of your most used products?
For me that is the L'oreal Professionnel Tecni Art Constructor, i bought it on the off chance when i was in Sallys as i had heard a few good things about it and wondered if it lived up to the praise so i ended up buying it.

To my surprise there is a lot of ways you can use this little can so be prepared for a lot of versatility. L'oreal Professionnel Tecni Art Constructor Review is described as a Thermo-active spray for texture and hold which bascially means its activated by the use of heat on the hair. It also offers heat protection which is really amazing something i'm always using when heated tools, I would usually use this when someone wants a bit of volume in their hair (It can be used in wet or dry hair) as its perfect for that because it doesn't overload the hair its got this really great hold but it feels like there is no product in the hair. i also use it when straightening hair because it helps to get the hair really smooth and straight and believe it or not its really good for when curling your hair as well.

L'Oreal Professionnel Tecni Art Constructor

For the best use of Tecni Art Constructor, spray it into the hair in sections instead of spraying all over the head as you'll get a more even distribution of product.
Say for example when curling hair i will take a section of hair spray it with the constructor you dont need to worry about product overload as it might feel a bit cakey and stiff but once the heat touches it say with your straighteners that disappears and is replaced with really straight smooth and shiny hair that doesn't look or feel as if there has been any product used.

L'Oreal Professionnel Tecni Art Constructor

I really like the fact that Tecni Art Constructor is in an aerosol can because i find that sometimes with certain products in pump bottles if you're not careful too much product can end up spraying out making the hair wet and sometime sticky but with the aerosol can you get an even distribution with a controlled amount of product

Although this is classed as part of the L'Oreal Professionnel range you can still buy it even if you are not in a salon by visiting feelunique.com
If you order it on feelunique they have a 10% Promo just now using the code "Heaven10". The L'Oreal Professionnel Tecni Art Constructor is only £10.80 in sale but normally is £15.98


What is your favourite heat protectant?
Have you used Constructor before?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!