CHANEL Rouge Allure Lipstick- Insouciante Review


Hey Beauties!
I thought I would do  a review on an awesome lipstick I bought from Chanel a few weeks ago. The Rouge Allure line are just amazing, i love the texture and the pigment not to mention how they are packaged just screams luxury.

Insouciante is a pinky beige nude which looks quite like a biscuit colour almost its not Matte but has a slight sheen to it so it makes the lips look great, I think its a really great colour for those of you who want nude lips without being the beige coloured concealer lips if you know what im talking about.

When used with Le Crayon Lèvres in 34 Natural you get the most gorgeous lip colour, make sure to blend your liner into your lips so you don't get that awful 90's lip





The colour doesn't look like this when on the lips remember the lips are a different colour to your hand

If there was one thing i didn't like about this lipstick is that  the full pigment doesn't stay it isn't a long wearing formula but if you apply and blot then apply again you should get a good lasting colour

The Rouge Allure range come in at £25 for 3.4 g of product and is available from all Chanel Counters




What do you think of the Rouge Allure Range?
Have you tried Chanel Lipsticks?
Leave a Comment!






I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'


Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

8 comments:

  1. I find that the channel and Dior lipsticks don't have much lastability. I had a channel rosy pinky nude way back when but lost it and cannot for the life of me work out what colour it was...... memories.... ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i find the matte shades are better as they last longer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacey Jane16:27

    I'm using Chanel Incognito (which actually you recommended to me :-) ) and I love the colour as its very similar to this one you've reviewed-but you're right-it doesnt last long on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah you have to keep reapplying which is kind of annoying tbh xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Izzy2213401:58

    I love them I own 4 of them. They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous14:50

    Additionally the transport benefits are not only
    just for space. Steve, in January made alleged that Siri is not execution to its worry level.
    And connected with course, who doesn love to secure fashionable prizes?
    Sandals create a arely there?aesthetic and may want to pretty much go with everything.
    http://www.fc1.vortext.org/Karen_Millen:_What_Typically_The_Best_Children_Baby_Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous17:26

    So, to read and learn how to right wear the chiffon clothes is a quality idea.

    See-through details create their own and modern pattern.
    Also making a statement at any height are Lucite heels. If the site
    is not too developed well, that will set
    wrong a warning assign. http://klaniny.vot.pl/tiki-index.
    php?page=UserPagecharishusseyzoflx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous21:07

    Surely, it could be described as vintage and good-looking.
    Aside from inexperience, this could indicates slow response along with other
    hassles. Also making a statement any kind of time height are Lucite heels.
    A small amount of are jeweled, feathered, or made of delicate layers linked
    satin and tie. http://cursos.iescastillodecote.es/user/view.
    php?id=5233&course=1

    Feel free to visit my blog - karen millen trench coat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!